The DIVA matrix and vector library
The DIVA matrix and vector library is a sub part of the DIVA project.
It consists of a C++ class-interface to matrix and vector handling with double precision.
It is directly based on the Microsoft VisionSDK. However the DIVA interface itself is completely platform independent. As such it could be used on Linux, HP-UX, IRIX etc.
Features (compared to the old version of DIVA)
- Fully detached from GUI (MFC)
- Fully detached - at interface level - from any GUI-toolkit (MFC)
- All documentation converted to HMTL documents generated from source code.
- DLL interface (compared to the old static interface)
- Fewer classes (two compared to six)
- Simpler, more consistent class-interface
- Redundant functions removed
- Several new functions added
- Consistent use of const
- Further documentation
- Misc optimizations
Online version of the reference manual.
Matrix and vector library
Complete DIVA distribution
The complete DIVA package consist of the vector and matrix library, an optimization library and an image class library.