My research interest is in the design and analysis of data
structures and algorithms, especially,
approximation algorithms, graph algorithms and pattern
matching. I am part of the Algorithms and Logic group at DTU
Informatics (see also announcements
in the group and the Algolog
- I am the head of Center for Compressed Computing at DTU Compute.
- I am co-chairing SOSA 2020 together with Martin Farach-Colton.
- I am co-chairing CPM 2020 together with Oren Weimann.
- Program committees:
CPM 2019, SPIRE 2019, ESA 2018 Track B, CPM 2018, SPIRE 2018, LATIN 2018, AAIM 2016, ICALP 2015, CPM 2015, MFCS 2015, SOFSEM 2015, SPIRE 2014, SWAT 2014, SPIRE 2013, CATS 2013 , CPM 2012 .
- Organizer: Dagstuhl seminar "Theoretical Foundations of Storage Systems", SWAT 2014, Summer School on Shortest Paths - Between Algorithms and Optimization 2005, Summer school on Finite Metric Spaces and their Algorithmic Applications, 2004.
- PhD students: Teresa Anna Steiner. Former PhD students: Frederik Rye SkjoldJensen, Anders Roy Christiansen, Mikko Berggren Etienne, Hjalte
Wedel Vildhøj, Patrick
Hagge Cording , Søren Vind.
I teach algorithm courses at all levels. I am also pedagocial
coordinator at DTU Compute.
I organized the first DTU IT-Camp for high school girls: IT-camp for piger 2019. We will have a new one this fall break. Information on how to register will be announced on the webpage.
Building 322, Office 018
DK-2800 Kongens Lyngby
Phone: +45 45 25 36 73
Fax: +45 45 93 00 74