Anne Elisabeth Haxthausen
Associate Professor in the
Software Engineering section,
Technical University of Denmark.
- Research interests:
- Formal methods and specification languages, semantics, safety critical applications, cyber physical systems, railway control systems.
- Selected professional activities:
- Founder and leader of the DTU Railway Verification Group.
- Member of the European Technical Working Group on Formal Methods in Railway Control.
- Member of the editorial board for Springer Formal Aspects of Computing Journal.
- Member of the Overture Language Board.
- Selected projects:
- RobustRailS - Robustness in Railway Operations. WP4.1 onFormal Development and Verification of Railway Control Systems
- Proof Assistants and Related Tools - The PART Project
- Overture - Open Source Formal Methods Tools
- CoFI: The Common Framework Initiative
smart card (specification and verification of security properties).
- TRain: The Railway Domain
publications. Some books.
Google Scolar Profile.
- Recent Programme Committees:
ICTAC 2008 (PC
FM-RAIL-BOK 2013 (PC co-chair),
- Current courses:
Course 02263 "Formal Aspects of Software Engineering"
- Course 02170 "Database Systems"
- Other DTU responsibilities:
- Member of the advisory committee for the DTU MSc education in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Tutor for bachelor students studying software technology.
- Mentor for female students studying software technology, and
initiator of a network for them.
- Member of Hypatia - Women in Engineering.
- Information project.
- Contact information:
- Postal address:
Technical University of Denmark, Building 324
- Office: Building 322, room 216
- Phone: +45 45 257510
- E-mail:aeha "at" dtu.dk
Comments to: ah "at" imm.dtu.dk
Last update: September, 2019