General course objectives:
To give the student experience in programming a complete computer game in a realistic development environment.
|A student who has met the objectives of the course will be able to:|
- work in all phases of a software development cycle
- collaborate with a team in a realistic multidisciplinary environment
- provide technical feedback to project managers on feature requirements
- participate in an agile development process
- choose data structures and algorithms appropriate to game requirements
- optimize a computer program for maximum performance
- incorporate user feedback into software refinements
- design, implement and add game mechanics to an existing game engine
Programming of game features such as game rules and mechanics, animation, graphics, and artificial intelligence, with the Unity3D game engine.
The activities take place in or near the Copenhagen area.
Green challenge participation:
Please contact the teacher for information on whether this course gives the student the opportunity to prepare a project that may participate in DTU´s Study Conference on sustainability, climate technology, and the environment (GRØN DYST). More information
|, 321, 219, (+45) 4525 3892,
, 324, 110, (+45) 4525 3414,
|02 Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling|
Registration Sign up:
Students who register for this course must be accepted into DADIU