Competence Center in Model-based Software Engineering: Events
The Competence Center participates and organizes different events. Below, you will find some events we organing and events we had organized earlier.
Ivar Jacobson: What we should teach you about software engineering at school –
The Essence, Friday, June 15, 15.00, DTU Campus, 101, S09 (see details here)
- European Conference on Modelling Foundations and Applications (ECMFA),
July 2-5, 2012, held at the Technical University of Denmark.
See ECMFA 2012 home page for more information.
Some earlier events
- April 17, 2009, 14.00, DTU Campus: Workshop on "Challenges in model driven SOA/BPM development" (see details here)
- April 2009, Bestil en Forker: Making Software without Programming?! (see details here)
- June 23, 2009, Twente, The Netherlands: Workshop on "Behavioural Modelling in Model-Driven Architecture (BM-MDA)" collocated event at the " Fifth European Conference on Model-Driven Architecture Foundations and Applications"
- August 26, 2009 17.00:IDA "gå-hjem møde" on "Modern and future software development technologies" (see details here)
- December 10, 2009, Eclipse Demo Camp: "Model-based Software Engineering with the Eclipse Modeling Framework" (see details here)
- June 15, 2010, The Second Workshop on Behavioural Modelling - Foundations and Application, Paris, France (see details here)
- June 22, 2010, Petri Nets Course at at Petri Nets 2010, Braga, Portugal: "Model-based Software Engineering for/with Petri Nets" (see here)
- January 2011 (Cancelled!): The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Experiences with Model Driven Development in Large Scale Projects at Ericsson, at the DTU Campus (see here)
- June 21, 2011, Petri Nets Course at at Petri Nets 2011, Newcastle, UK: "Model-based Software Engineering for/with Petri Nets" (see here)
Last updated by 15.05.2012